How does one thrive rather than struggle or only survive during times of stress?
Our Thrive programme has been developed due to the high demand for a practical support process for leaders and teams experiencing undue pressure in the work place.
Two major factors contribute to stress and burnout in the work place:
o Our VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) world of constant geo-political and socio-economic instability.
o The onset of the 4th Industrial Revolution and its ensuing bombardment of technological and communication excesses.
- The Thrive programme provides practical tools, techniques and practices to deal with the world of VUCA, as well as the overload of digital stimulation.
- It is a hands-on experiential process using our Integral Framework to assess four critical areas that need balance for people to thrive.
- Assessments like Sensory Intelligence and the Enneagram Style Indicator are used to assess areas of overstimulation and undue pressure.
- You will learn how to identify causes of severe stress and burnout.
- You will learn how to identify signs of severe stress and burnout.
- You will learn how to manage severe stress and remain resilient in times of radical change or pressure.
- You will learn to maintain a better work-life balance by managing your exposure to digital stimulation, e.g. recreational and sleep practices.
- Part of the process is to also develop the organisation’s role of support to increase leader, team and employee resilience and overall well-being.
- Our follow-up Wellness and Resilience Coaching Process ensures that leaders and teams are able to remain resilient.
The learning philosophy is based on the integration of:
- Resilience and Agility Models
- Reflective exercises and techniques
- Centering practices
- Group dialogue for sense making and understanding
- The development of a coherent personal strategy
Who could benefit:
- Organisations going through massive change.
- Organisations experiencing continual, severe performance issues.
- Organisations experiencing lack of employee engagement.
- Senior teams or leadership going through radical change.
- Senior teams managing big or challenging projects.
- Staying centred and grounded in times of rapid change, restructuring or downsizing.
- The ability to spot causes of stress and burnout, also in each other.
- The ability to spot signs of stress and burnout, also in each other.
- The capacity to manage stress actively and positively.
- The ability to choose a course of action that works for you.
- Finding work/life balance by managing your exposure to digitial stimulation.
- An optimistic attitude towards new experiences and change.
- Taking responsibility for your own development and your response to challenges.
Request a Call Back
Fill in your details below and we will call you back.