This unique programme boosts understanding of self and others in leaders and teams, while developing the skill to self-correct and self-generate constructive leadership styles.
What is the Enneagram?
- A dynamic system which describes human behaviour.
- A framework for understanding yourself, colleagues and the “personality mix” of your leaders, teams and organisation.
- It describes nine styles, each with its own strengths and challenges.
- It provides deep insight into the underlying beliefs, attitudes and values driving behaviour.
- It builds the capacity in leaders and teams to adapt more effective styles.
- It positively impacts relationships, leadership and teamwork, while reducing conflict and encouraging communication.
Who will benefit:
- Middle, Senior Leadership to Top Executive Teams
As a Team you will have:
- A deep understanding of each team members preferred leadership style and how it impacts others.
- Comprehensive insight into each other’s leadership styles with its strengths and challenges.
- Awareness of repeated ineffective patterns in leadership styles or strategies and how to constructively work with them.
- The ability to self-correct and self-create learning for continual sustainable performance.
- Enhanced cohesive team work, interpersonal relations, as well as understanding and tolerance of self and others.
- Greater resilience and adaptability as a team.
The programme is delivered in 3 blocks (2 day’s each) spread over 4 months.