Mitra’s popular Team Coaching Programme for teams going through major change, can either be used as an extension of the Team Effectiveness Process or as a stand-alone process.
- Our Internal Framework, assessments, as well as appropriate methodology are blended into a tailormade process.
- Overall, the Team Coaching Process enhances each team members’ strengths, while building the core capabilities and resilience of the team as a whole.
Focus areas can include the need for:
- Improved people performance
- Increased resilience
- Developing a common purpose
- Developing a climate of trust
- Adapting as a leader to a new team or vice versa
- Role clarity
- The ability to bounce back from setbacks or manage ongoing challenges
- Adapting to organisational change
- The ability to work through conflict
- Improving interpersonal relationships
Our process ensures:
- A shift in the team’s personal and collective mindset.
- A shift in personal and collective behaviour.
- An enhanced ability to find solutions for systemic performance issues.
- A team culture of trust, authentic conversations and increased collaboration to reach common goals.
- Stronger team resilience.