The StrengthsFinder Assessment’s supports leaders and teams to make the most of their strengths in the work place, while increasing self-actualisation, motivation and productivity.
What is the StrengthsFinder:
- The StrengthsFinder is a web based assessment based on Positive Psychology.
- It assesses leader and team strengths, e.g. natural talents, capacities and passions.
- A strength is defined as that which provides a continual near-perfect performance in a specific action.
- A dominant strength is always complemented by ongoing development of knowledge and skill.
- The StrengthsFinder’s comprehensive report presents you with your main strengths, and suggests ways in which to fully engage with these capabilities.
- Leaders become more aligned to their strengths, and thus feel more motivated and fulfilled.
Who can benefit:
- Leaders and Teams
- In-house coaches
- HR Professionals
- OD Consultants
- Executive Coaches
The StrengthsFinder provides:
- A recognised language to describe your strengths.
- Improved self-awareness.
- Improved “other” awareness.
- Better self-management.
- A road map to be the best possible version of yourself.
- Optimal team synergy and performance.
More than 40 years of research indicated significant improvement in:
- Employee engagement
- People performance
- Talent retention
- Customer engagement and retention
- Workplace safety
- Overall profitability
Where is it in use:
- The StrengthsFinder assessment is in use globally in 113 countries.
- Our specific experience and expertise comes from processes facilitated in South Africa, Botswana, Nigeria, Morocco, Kenya, Namibia, Mozambique, Dubai, United Kingdom, Turkey, Finland, Sweden, Iran, Netherlands, Germany, Russia, Thailand, Australia, Brazil, United States, Canada and Hawaii.
- Corporate Companies we worked with include BASF, Aveng, ABSA, FNB, Avbob, Volkswagen, Nissan, Momentum, VISA, Alan Gray