Each of us has different sensory triggers which can cause sensory overload in the work place. The Sensory Intelligence Assessment provides a comprehensive report of each person’s sensory thresholds and suggests ways to manage this.
What is Sensory Intelligence?
- Sensory Intelligence measures leader or team sensory thresholds, and its impact on functioning in the work place .
- The concise report indicates each individual’s sensory triggers and thresholds.
- It suggests different approaches to mitigate the impact of specific sensory triggers.
- It proposes how one can self-manage and self-regulate your sensory triggers in order to build sustained resilience.
- As follow-up, individual or team coaching sessions are available for deeper understanding and management of sensory triggers.
Who can benefit:
- Diverse teams that struggle to work together.
- Open plan office environments that are distractive instead of collaborative.
- People who find it difficult to focus and concentrate throughout the day.
- Cases of high absenteeism and health-related issues.
- People who battle with work-life balance.
- People with low levels of energy and innovation.
- Learn what sensory impulses trigger you in the workplace.
- Learn what sensory impulses trigger others in the workplace.
- Learn how to engage positively with others’ sensory triggers.
- As a team learn to engage and perform better.
- Learn how to self-manage and self-regulate to beat daily stress.
- Improved colleague and team relationships.
- Adapt open plan seating for higher productivity.
- More focused, energised , productive and less distracted.
- Boosts health and wellbeing.