Our OD Practitioner Programme will enable you to build a wide skill set as an OD Practitioner.
The programme provides:
- An in-depth and foundational understanding of the principles of organisational development.
- A process of self-discovery in which you will learn to identify your unique traits, strengths and developmental areas.
- Use of practical OD tools, techniques and resources.
- We make use of questionnaires and supporting resources, which you can use again within your own organisation.
Who could benefit
- HR specialists/practitioners.
- Current organisational development practitioners.
- Senior managers as well as business executives wanting to develope skills in OD.
- Students in the fields of Industrial Psychology or Human Resources.
- Coaching consultants who wish to improve their organisational development skills to guide others.
You will be able to:
- Design an OD intervention that supports the fast changing nature of the new world of work.
- Understand and apply systems thinking.
- Use tools, techniques and resources to implement effective OD processes.
- Effectively design and facilitate workshops.
- Understand and apply the Action Research Model.
- Apply different organisational development and effectiveness models.
- Effectively contracting with clients.
- Apply micro skills in engaging with people.
- Ensure ethical OD practices.
- Apply OD and change management theory.
- Provide effective feedback.
- Shift from a transactional model to a transformational model supporting people effectiveness.
Five interactive modules (3 days each), distributed over a four month period to equip Organisational Development and Human Resources practitioners with the skills and knowledge to be a confident Organisational Development Practitioners.
Request a Call Back
Fill in your details below and we will call you back.