This workshop equips leaders with the skill to effectively engage with and mentor their employees to enhance people performance.
The workshop offers:
- Development of self through a process of self-discovery, exploration and practical experiences.
- Self-discovery including your unique traits, strengths and areas of development.
- Enhancement of self-leadership.
- Insight into the differences between Mentoring, Leadership, Coaching and Therapy.
- Increased ability to realise and develop the potential of your team members.
- Questionnaires and supporting resources that can be reused in your organization.
- Key mentoring tools, techniques and practical excercises.
Who could benefit:
- HR specialists/practitioners.
- Current organisational development practitioners.
- Supervisors, managers and leaders who would like to develop their leadership and mentoring skills.
- Students in the fields of Industrial Psychology or Human Resources.
Leaders will be able to:
- Understand the new world of work and how it impacts leadership.
- How to lead in a volatile, uncertain, complex and agile (VUCA) work environment.
- Apply micro skills in engaging with and mentoring team members.
- Provide effective feedback
- Lead people more effectively
- Understand the role behaviour plays in effectively leading and mentoring others.
- Understand and master the skills involved in mentoring.
- Do informal mentoring
- Apply the formal mentoring process with confidence.
- Understand the dynamics of mentoring.
- Understand and apply the principles of mentoring.
- Effectively contract with the mentee.
Request a Call Back
Fill in your details below and we will call you back.