Our Diversity Management Programme fosters a culture of learning and respect by:
- Creating a deep understanding of each other’s culture and identity from racial, religious to gender identity.
- Creating deep understanding of each other’s belief structures and values from Generation Z, millennials to the older generation.
- Creating understanding of each other’s strengths and competencies, and how they complement each other.
- Enhancing the ability to use those strengths and capabilities for the greater good of the organisation.
Program Approach to Diversity:
- Adopting a holistic approach to diversity.
- Challenging assumptions and belief structures, while identifying biases.
- Fostering value systems that are inclusive, fair and ethical.
- Strengthening of cultural values within the organisation.
- Strengthening different capabilities.
- Covering a wide range of perspectives and cultural markers including:
- Sex, age, race, colour, ethnic or national origins
- Gender identities
- Religious or political beliefs and affiliations
- Marital status, family responsibilities
- Generation Z, millenials and the older generation
Who could benefit:
- Companies with a wide range of cultures and/or gender identities.
- Companies with a mix of Generation Z, millenials and the older generation.
- Companies going through radical diversity change.
- Companies of diverse cultures merging.
- Enhanced corporate reputation.
- Attracting and retaining highly talented people.
- Improved motivation and efficiency of existing staff.
- Improved creativity and innovation among employees.
- Enhanced service levels and customer satisfaction.
- Overcoming labour shortages.
- Reduction in labour turnover.
- Lower absentee rates.
- Improved access to new market segments.
- Prevents litigation cost.
- Improves managers global management capacity.
Request a Call Back
Fill in your details below and we will call you back.