A cohesive programme has been designed to assess and address all aspects standing in the way of full engagement.
The programme focuses on:
- Enhancing Head/Heart and Hands engagement.
- Learning practical techniques and practices to become more engaged.
- Gaining understanding into self and others.
- Identifying elements lacking in the environment.
- Development of competencies needed to be fully engaged.
Issues addressed are:
- In which areas do employees display lack of engagement?
- How do employees stay engaged?
- How does each employee foster and sustain engagement?
- How can employees manage their careers while staying engaged?
- What is the company’s role in engagement?
- How does the company develop a reliable retention strategy?
Who could benefit?
- Employees on all levels
- Middle Management
- Senior Leaders
- Teams on all levels
- Employees will be able to manage their careers better.
- Retaining key talent.
- More enthused, engaged staff.
- Enhanced capacity for problem solving.
- Improved ability for decision-making.
- Open and authentic communication.
- Enhanced ability to have robust discussions.
- Improved clarity on team roles and tasks.
Request a Call Back
Fill in your details below and we will call you back.