Our Organisational Culture Process assesses and integrates diverse cultures and identities, especially in times of major change.
Our Organisational Culture Process provides:
- A thorough culture survey
- An Integrated Organisational Effectiveness Plan
- Support to implement such a plan
Four critical focus areas are addressed via our Integral Framework:
- The Individual
- The Team
- The Organisation
- The effect of External Influences on the organisation
Our customised Processes:
High Performance Analysis:
Questionnaires, interviews and observations are used to determine areas needing OD intervention.
The aim of this diagnostic process is to:
- Help better understand the performance of your function, department, SBU or company.
- Develop focused customised interventions for improving the performance of your “business” and the people that work in it.
The Process provides an integrated view of the factors influencing performance including:
- Diverse cultural and identity beliefs and values
- Current people performance
- Vision and mission
People Strategy Formulation and Translation:
This process focuses on the following:
- Assisting companies to effectively formulate a vision, mission and integrated strategy.
- Translating the strategy into clear goals and objectives, which in turn is linked to the performance goals of each employee.
- This is supported by an effective talent and performance management process.