Our Competency Recruitment Interviewing Workshop will enable you to source candidates with the most appropriate competencies and cultural fit for your team or organisation.
The workshop offers:
- Highly interactive experiential skills based training.
- Insight into your own interview style, its strengths and limitations.
- Insight into putting a competency interviewing guide together specific to job competencies.
- A step-by-step guide of to conduct a competency based interview.
- How to recruit the right personality fit for the key teams in your organization.
- How to recruit candidates aligned to your corporate culture and strategy.
Who could benefit:
- Human Resource Practitioners on all levels of an organisation.
- Line managers, team leaders and supervisors from top to middle management.
You will be able to:
- Design and implement a competency style interviewing process.
- Prepare interview guides with competencies for any position and level in your organisation.
- Confidently conduct structured and fair recruitment interviews based on specific competencies.
- Gain awareness into how your interviewing style could impact your assessment ability.
- Enhance your interviewing abilities.
- Assess applicants by evaluating their specific abilities in particular areas of competence.
- Conduct an overall evaluation of applicants’ competency levels.
- Matching applicants to the values, strategy and culture of your organisation.
- Select applicants who are aligned to the key team you are recruiting for.
- Be familiar with the practical implications of current employment legislation.
- Experience a significant improvement in the quality of recruitment decisions.
- New employees who are well-aligned to their job, teams and the organisation.
- Higher productivity as a result of loyal, committed team players.
- Enhanced talent retention strategies.
- Enhanced performance management.
- Alignment of your recruitment process to current employment legislation.
A two-day workshop during which participants, with guidance, prepare & conduct practice interviews, make simulated hiring decisions, and receive detailed individual feedback.
Request a Call Back
Fill in your details below and we will call you back.