Our leader coaching occurs one-on-one in a highly individualised and personalised relationship. Leaders learn how to identify and address their own key issues.
The process is designed to:
- Be an objective, confidential sounding board for leaders dealing with complex issues.
- Build leaders’ ability to access different leadership styles when required.
- Prepare leaders for new or challenging positions, organisational roles, as well as career advancement.
- Prepare leaders to lead complex or fledgling teams.
- Equip leaders to deal with teams experiencing massive internal change.
- Help leaders understand their teams, the different dynamics, and how to unlock capabilities.
- Assist leaders to have difficult conversations, identify and negate blind spots in relationships.
- Help leaders enhance levels of personal resilience, and the capacity to live creatively with uncertainty.
- Expand leaders’ understanding of culture complexities within organisations, and how to position themselves to achieve objectives.
- Assist with management of multi-stakeholder relationships to achieve common objectives.