Mitra co-partners with our clients
- To find systemic, sustainable people performance solutions that align to business needs and strategy.
- Our range of complementary resilience building programmes and processes are designed to increase and sustain well-being and resilience in leaders and teams.
- We are the go to consulting partner for leaders or teams going through restructuring, downsizing or any major change.
- We incorporate time-tested methodology, models, and assessments into our processes, including our own Leader and Team Assessment, The Enneagram Style Indicator, used over many years in a wide variety of cultures.
- Our Programmes and Processes are well-researched, hands-on and provide easy-to-use techniques and practices.
Our Integral Framework (IF)
- Presents a map for resolving organisational challenges by assessing four key elements to find work-life balance.
- Based on Ken Wilber’s Integral Theory, our IF has been adapted and fine-tuned for Organisational, Leader and Team Development.
- We use the IF in all our services to assess and address persistent people performance headaches.
Mitra’s Intellectual Property is extensive
- Synthesised Organisational Development Models and Methodology building people performance and resilience
- Our unique customised Integral Framework
- Our online Enneagram Style Indicator (ESI), a Leader and Team Profiling Assessment aimed at building leader and team capability and resilience
- Our tailored Strategy and Procurement Framework
- SETA Assessment and Accreditation Services
- SETA Courses
- Many years of knowledge and experience to integrate all the above into one coherent development strategy
We offer the following:
- Customised SETA-approved Leader and Team Development Programmes
- SETA Course Content Development and Design
- A range of SETA Accredited Programmes to purchase
- Train-the-trainer Programmes for in-house use of our programmes
- Existing programmes to incorporate into Learnerships
- Do you need a specific SETA approved OD Programme for your organisation?
BBBEE Advantages for your company
- We have a 125% Procurement Rating.
- Organisations can claim 125c for every 100c spent with Mitra.
- Organisations can get additional benefits around Supplier or Enterprise Development.
- Organisations can benefit from SARS Section 12H Tax incentives.
- A portion of an organisation’s monthly Skills Development Levy can be reclaimed when training with Mitra.
- A portion of an organisation’s Mandatory Grant allocation can be reclaimed when training with Mitra.
- An organisation’s BBBEE scorecard will increase when using Mitra for Enterprise or Supplier Development Programmes.
What is Organisational Effectiveness?
- Organisational Effectiveness has been attained when performance targets are consistently reached.
- Organisational Effectiveness (OE) is achieved when Organisational Development (OD) strategies work.
- Thus OD methods are employed to increase OE.
- People performance enhancement is a key reason for implementing OD tools and methods.
- OD assesses and addresses the following:
- Beliefs, attitudes, values, culture and the structure of an organisation
- The ability to adapt to new technologies, markets, and challenges.